Instrumental cover of Lookin' Out My Back Door by CCR

bananacactus

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Here is a little music video I made for my instrumental cover of CCR's "Lookin' Out My Back Door". Hope you like it!

The uke used in the recording is a Kamoa E3-T. For the video, I used a cheaper one as a prop (Mahalo MR1OR).

Outstanding creativity! I thoroughly enjoyed the music and the editing. Keep up the good work.

Very professional job, banana. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Can you give us some background behind this production? Such as why you produced it, who helped you with it, which city, who the band mates are, etc.

Very professional job, banana. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Can you give us some background behind this production? Such as why you produced it, who helped you with it, which city, who the band mates are, etc.

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.

Quick background behind the production: I have a YouTube channel for which I regularly create instrumental ukulele music videos like this one. I've always loved CCR and thought this one would sound good on the uke, and that was basically all the incentive I needed to make this. The band is just me; I record the uke acoustically and then make the backing track (drums, bass, etc.) using a MIDI keyboard. The only other person who helped with the project was my roommate and fellow filmmaker who came along and to do the cinematography. The city is Boston, MA -- we filmed it right along the Charles River Esplanade. Let me know if there's anything else you want to know!

Great job. loved the whole thing, music, energy, location, skateboard and all.

Top Bottom