PDA

View Full Version : Cordoba 24B Baritone

WCBarnes
08-07-2017, 04:14 PM
I am starting the process of selling some ukuleles that don't get the playing time they deserve.

I got this baritone earlier this year. 1.5" at the nut with a very shallow profile. It is extremely easy to play and the solid cedar top sounds amazing! Only reason I am selling is I just got a LoPrinzi baritone and no longer play this one. I got it as an entry to the baritone scale and it does not disappoint. The spalted maple back and sides look very cool.

Pictures can be found here:
https://goo.gl/photos/xumT17T1bHYzx9Ud8

It comes with the hard foam case. Asking $225 shipped CONUS.

librainian
08-07-2017, 07:16 PM
I bought one of these from Vic here in January and I love it! I dare say it is easier to play than my Mya Moe with a very warm and balanced tone that is easy on the ears. Best of luck with your sale.

WCBarnes
08-13-2017, 06:15 AM
Thanks librainian. It really is a great baritone, and in near new condition. All it needs is someone who wants to play it more than I am able!

WCBarnes
08-29-2017, 01:58 PM
Midweek bump for an excellent solid top baritone.

hoosierhills
09-10-2017, 07:11 AM
If you still have the Cordoba baritone, would you be interested in trading for a mainland mango tenor in the faux alligator case? I have too many tenors and have recently become interested in baritone. I live in Mooresville, so we could meet and both see what we're getting and eliminate the shipping. If this interests you, let me know
Thanks.

WCBarnes
09-10-2017, 07:56 AM
Hoosierhills, Yes, it's still available. I sent you a PM. Thanks!

WCBarnes
09-14-2017, 11:37 AM
This beauty now has a new owner! Thanks UU!