Cordoba 24B Baritone

Status
Not open for further replies.

WCBarnes

Reaction score
I am starting the process of selling some ukuleles that don't get the playing time they deserve.

I got this baritone earlier this year. 1.5" at the nut with a very shallow profile. It is extremely easy to play and the solid cedar top sounds amazing! Only reason I am selling is I just got a LoPrinzi baritone and no longer play this one. I got it as an entry to the baritone scale and it does not disappoint. The spalted maple back and sides look very cool.

Pictures can be found here:
https://goo.gl/photos/xumT17T1bHYzx9Ud8

It comes with the hard foam case. Asking $225 shipped CONUS.

I bought one of these from Vic here in January and I love it! I dare say it is easier to play than my Mya Moe with a very warm and balanced tone that is easy on the ears. Best of luck with your sale.

Thanks librainian. It really is a great baritone, and in near new condition. All it needs is someone who wants to play it more than I am able!

If you still have the Cordoba baritone, would you be interested in trading for a mainland mango tenor in the faux alligator case? I have too many tenors and have recently become interested in baritone. I live in Mooresville, so we could meet and both see what we're getting and eliminate the shipping. If this interests you, let me know
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom