KoAloha KCM-00 Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

WCBarnes

Reaction score
I am in the process of selling some ukuleles that don't get much playing time so someone else can enjoy them.

I got this uke 18 months ago new from KoAloha. My original developed a crack in the neck that was not repairable. They lived up to their warranty and sent me a new one. There is next to no wear on this uke and it is in mint condition. It is a factory second (as was the one that cracked), but I have no idea why. I could not find a single flaw on it!

Since this model is pre 2016, it still has the koa fretboard with the crown detail at the bottom and KoAloha engraved in the bridge. IMHO, they don’t look as nice anymore, but everyone has different preferences.

The KoAloha warranty follows the uke, not the buyer, so if you ever had any issues they would take care of you even though you are not the original owner.

I would like to get $550 shipped CONUS with the uke crazy hard case shown.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/f9oAzI3piBC6p3no2

Last edited:
I have the newer model, also a 2016?, and I can testament to the awesome sound of and playability of these. They're simply outstanding.

That is a beauty! I love those light colored inlaid fretboard dots! They don't make 'em like this anymore.

Also sent a PM...

That is a beauty! I love those light colored inlaid fretboard dots! They don't make 'em like this anymore.

That is what made it so difficult to list this one for sale! But it doesn't get the play it deserves, so I am hoping someone else can enjoy it!

Inbox available...

I am still not receiving any PMs from you. I received some from others. I checked my settings, and have plenty of space, so I am not sure why. If you were able to see my PMs to you maybe try the email I included.

Thanks!
Colin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom