Kanilea Super Tenor Long Neck SE ST 19' Scale UV Silk New

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshypogi

Reaction score
My latest offering a Kanilea super tenor long neck 19 in scale UV Silk. In brand new condition with original Kanilea tags still attached. I bought it at HMS.

It has the most insane master grade curly koa from Kanilea that I have ever owned. The koa has different color shades and has that 3D effect from the dense curls.

SOLD Price is $1300 PayPal family & friends only with free shipping in the USA.

Comes with the original hard shell case.

Serial# 12290

This is the link for the sound sample of this uke from HMS, played by Corey: https://vimeo.com/99384674

Attachments

• IMG_0610.jpg
    IMG_0610.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_0611.jpg
    IMG_0611.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_0612.jpg
    IMG_0612.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_0613.jpg
    IMG_0613.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0614.jpg
    IMG_0614.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Your home could have passed for an ukulele museum before you started selling off your collection! This looks like a special one. Good luck with the sale!

Your home could have passed for an ukulele museum before you started selling off your collection!
Kettle, meet Mr. Pot. :biglaugh:

My favorite Uke is my Kanile'a 19 inch Super tenor and it looks very similar to this one.

I hope who ever gets this is as happy with it as I am with mine.

I do have enough to open a museum, this Kanilea really is special.

Your home could have passed for an ukulele museum before you started selling off your collection! This looks like a special one. Good luck with the sale!

My favorite Uke is my Kanile'a 19 inch Super tenor and it looks very similar to this one.

I hope who ever gets this is as happy with it as I am with mine.

Me too! Well, I just got a custom, so now I love that one equally.... but the 19-inch super tenor is a fantastic and special instrument. You can go make a sandwich while the sustain plays out, call your mom, water the lawn, then come back and strum the next chord! ;)

You can go make a sandwich while the sustain plays out, call your mom, water the lawn, then come back and strum the next chord! ;)

LOL, your reply made me lol irl so I just had to respond.

Beautiful Uke Joshy, good luck with the sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom