Wow! Priscilla Ahn on Later with Jools Holland

There's no mention of her on the Later website so I'm wondering if this will be on the iPlayer download. Was she also on the Later shown earlier in the week or just the extended show on Friday? Don't really want to download 330mb if she isn't on it.
That YouTube video link is awesome by the way, love it!
Cheers,
Ian.

Last edited:
You have to hear her "Boob" song, hilarious. She looks allot like my sister. Didn't know you Brits knew about her.

Ian: You don't have to download it. You can play it in your browser and shuffle it along to the right spot.

Ian: You don't have to download it. You can play it in your browser and shuffle it along to the right spot.

I have a 512kbs broadband speed, it isn't fast enough so I have to download things for iPlayer. I also run a Pentium 111 1000ghz PC so I have no chance, even the downloads aren't great to be honest as the processor isn't fast enough either, lol. I'm quite happy with my setup generally though, my PC does most things required of it including photo and video editing. I do have another one I built with an AMD 2000XP but never get around to setting it up, maybe now is the time! I'm also looking at getting faster internet but I am with Tesco and have been for about 7 years. It's expensive (very) and slow but it is VERY reliable, I can only think of two occasions in those 7 years where we couldn't get a connection.

Cheers for that though,
Ian.

Priscilla Ahn Uke?

Does anyone know what mke of Uke she uses?
Enchanting performance!

It's a Leolani.

Sounds pretty nasty to me. She definitely deserves a better uke - even if she does only use it for one song.

Top Bottom