Flea-clipse

OhioBelle

Reaction score
In honor of the Great Eclipse of 2017, I present: My Flea-clipse

Sharpie, paint pen, and nail polish. Roughly done, but fun.

IMG_7424.jpgIMG_7423.jpg

Looks great , nice job. Everytime I see a Lava Flea , I want one.

That's rad and you can even see it in the dark lol. Well done!

:cool:

That's fantastic. What are the chances we'll get a video of it in action recorded during the solar event? ;)

AWE-SOME!

me likey!

OhioBelle Powers Are Go!

Take that Flea to the SUN and the MOON and the STARS, and NEVER look back! :)

-

I dunno wot to do for the eclipse...gonna see if there is a local event...otherwise live streaming for me...

Thanks, Pete, Dan, Wife, and Booli!

I'd been planning to decorate this flea for a while, but the particular design was still eluding me until I thought of the eclipse. The black soundboard was the perfect canvas!

Why not play here comes the sun during the eclipse.... would be an awesome video...

That is cool. Well done. I had a lava Flea and sold it foolishly. One of the few I regret getting rid of. Now they make the all-black lava edition (black neck & black headstock too) which looks even cooler.

Why not play here comes the sun during the eclipse.... would be an awesome video...

Great idea! I think ALL ukers should play Here Comes the Sun during the eclipse! How fabulous would that be?

And thanks, Igor. The all black is very cool indeed! I was happy to find this one in the UU marketplace. It would make an even better Flea-clipse with a black neck and headstock.

Very cool! Back in 2003-2004 I was selling custom painted Flukes (this was before the company started doing their own graphic Flukes/Fleas). I called them Tribal Flukes. I had a web site and everything. :D It was a fun hobby and side gig for me... I had nearly forgotten about doing those. Anyway, your sun design reminds me a little of what I was doing. Fun stuff!

Anyway, very cool! Sorry for hijacking the thread! :)

PS-- I no longer have any of my own photos-- this one is stolen from http://flukeandflea.tumblr.com
flukes.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! Those are spectacular! You're very talented, Johnzalez. I'm super happy you "hijacked" my thread!

Too bad you don't have any photo. Thank goodness the pictures live on in the internet, and now here! Thanks so much for sharing your work.

Now I am TOTALLY hearing "Hear comes the sun..." in my head

Nice job! That looks really cool....both of you. :)

Top Bottom