FS: Kanile'a Honu Tenor Premium Koa Misi

Status
Not open for further replies.

w/o-talent

Reaction score
This one is hard for me to part with but I have learned over time that the width of the Kanile'a fretboard (1.5 inch at the nut) is a little too wide for me. So it's time for me to find a home for this uke to someone who will appreciate it as much as I have.

Here are the specs:
Premium Koa (not standard) with Honu inlays
Gloss Finish
Grover tuners
Abalone fret markers and side dots on the 3rd, 5th. 7th, 10th, 12th and 15th fret
Rosewood fretboard
Mahogany neck
Misi pickup professionally installed
Strap pin underneath the heel of the neck
Oahu case included

The UV finish is virtually impenetrable but by the sound hole is a small imperfection that my photos couldn't pick up. You have to tilt the uke the right way to see it. I just want to make sure you are aware.

Our favorite retailers are selling the Honu with Premium Koa and a Misi pickup for $1,950. My price is $1000. That will include free shipping to the US mainland. I will accept Paypal Friends and Family payment, or any other method that doesn't include me being charged payment fees.

P1020493.jpgP1020496.jpgP1020505.jpg
P1020495.jpg

Additional pictures to follow.

Last edited:
Yes, I love the turtles and my wife likes the turtles more than she likes my playing!

It was built in September of 2011, and I bought it in October of 2011. I am the original owner.

Yes, I love the turtles and my wife likes the turtles more than she likes my playing!

Funny!

If you find the Kanilea tenor neck too wide try the Kanilea super concert. Tenor scale with a thinner neck.

Good luck with your sale.

Price drop. $1,000 Premium Koa, Misi pickup, free shipping to CONUS.

Last edited:
You are welcome, like we say in Florida the check's in the mail...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom