PDA

View Full Version : Hello again!

finkdaddy
08-18-2017, 10:03 AM
Hello, everyone! I recognize that the vast majority of you donít have the faintest clue who I am. To those people Ė hello! For those of you who might have a faint memory of me, hello again!

I had stopped building for quite a while for personal reasons, in fact I gave up music all together. But Iím back in the swing of things again, writing music and building instruments.

I just wanted to say hi, and let you know that Iíll be spending this whole weekend reading the builders forum and catching up on whatís going on.

Thanks, everyone, for being part of such a great community of people. I look forward to reading everything and having some great building discussions!

-Fred "Finkdaddy" Kroner

Croaky Keith
08-18-2017, 11:59 AM
Welcome back. :)

tobinsuke
08-18-2017, 12:59 PM
Great to have you back.

finkdaddy
08-18-2017, 01:08 PM
Thanks, everyone! Right now I'm sitting at my drafting table, drawing up plans for my next build, which I'm hoping to start building in the next few weeks. I'll keep everyone updated on my progress. :o

deznuchs
08-18-2017, 02:43 PM
Welcome back Finkdaddy! Building sounds like some next level stuff. Please share as your projects progress:)

Sven
08-18-2017, 09:13 PM
Welcome back, and I hope those anti music and building reasons are gone.

finkdaddy
08-19-2017, 05:32 AM
Thanks for the nice welcome!

deznuchs, I have something really nice in store. I will definitely post progress pics the whole way and, as usual, I will be asking for a lot of advice and opinions. Once I get a bit into it, I'll start a thread for my build. Thank you!

Sven, thank you so much. The reasons are necessarily gone, but how I've chosen to react to them certainly have. :D I have always enjoyed reading your threads and answers to all my questions. I'm glad to be back!