FS: 2016 Martin 2K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragtop232

Reaction score
I have for sale a Martin 2K Tenor I purchased brand new in June 2016. It's absolutely one of the best sounding Ukuleles I've heard. It has no marks of any kind and is in mint condition with original shipping boxes and custom case as shipped by Martin. I've recently purchased two custom Martin Style 3 ukuleles and have decided to sell this ukulele and a Martin 1T IZ I purchased new. It's listed here in the classifieds as well. These are the first instruments I've listed here in the marketplace. However, I have a 168 positive feedback on eBay that I can provide you the user name for if you need or I will provide you with my phone number.

Thanks for looking. Price is $1300.00 including shipping and insurance in the US.

2K-TAG.jpg

2k-8.jpg

2k-2.jpg

2k-3.jpg

Last edited:
I've had a couple shipping requests and at this time I can not ship outside the US.

Jim

You should check out the rules for selling here , might sell faster.:rulez:

Please let me know if I've broken any rules with the posting. I know there are suggestions as to ways to faster sell, but thought these were optional.

Jim

Looks good to me and I see no rules broken here. Really nice looking instrument. Good luck with your sale and congrats on your custom style 3!

-Steve

I believe it's recommended to have a card in one of the pictures with the date and your UU username. You are then authenticating that you have the instrument in your possession and didn't pull the photos from elsewhere. Good luck with the sale!

OK, I'll upload a picture when I get home with that information.

Thanks,
Jim

Updated first photo with tag included on ukulele as per forum rules.

Jim

Thanks all for the interest. My Martin 2K Tenor has been sold.

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom