I'm a senior member!

7 years and you're a senior? I never realized your UU forum age worked the same as dog years, but with a slightly higher multiple.

It took you seven years to become a senior? That's pretty much the way I went through high school...

You are granted this 'award' once you have made 100 posts to the forum.

Congrats....
I remember feeling good about this too!

Perhaps a discount at Denny's after 4 PM? :)
Don't forget to wear your shorts halfway up your stomach and always wear socks with sandals!
Next remember to dye your hair that awful red color so many older guys use! I call it Frank Gifford Red.

Don't forget to wear your shorts halfway up your stomach and always wear socks with sandals!
Next remember to dye your hair that awful red color so many older guys use! I call it Frank Gifford Red.

Don't forget the comb-over hairstyle that starts just above the ear on one side, and that is held in place with copious amounts of Brylcreem...:)

Hey, Brylcreem won't do squat for bald ��

Well, in that case you could always grow a foot-long beard or goatee, and then braid it, or be like a proper Chap and grow an enormous handlebar mustache with mutton-chop sideburns...

Don't forget the comb-over hairstyle that starts just above the ear on one side, and that is held in place with copious amounts of Brylcreem...:)

Lol thanks for the life tips ya'll:cool:

always wear socks with sandals!

I love socks and sandals - have done so for decades. Started when in kindergarten back in the 50s, or was it late 40s? Still do.

As a senior I get free coffee at Wendy's. :)
Pesky Cub Scouts constantly try to help me cross the street. :(

Hi,
deznuchs
U said u use 7 years to be a senior member of uke forum?
Is that really?

I would stop trimming the ends of new strings, let them "boing" wildly up from your peg head - like the hair in a senior's ears.

Last edited:
Top Bottom