Bruko Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jddewitt81

Reaction score
Just restrung with Living Water Low G strings. Includes the Rockbag that it came with from Bruko. Zebra Wood back and sides, Cedar top, Maple neck. Arch Back, strap button. It is in VERY good condition but there is a small scratch on the top (shown in the photos) It's only really noticeable at certain angles and you can barely feel it.

Price is $220 shipped family / friends or you pay paypal fee. USA only.

Pictures can be seen here

https://goo.gl/photos/a2JK1MBecMg52V9U7

Is this a thin body tenor or does it just look like that in picture? Look like a very well built ukulele. How does it sound?
For me the fret stopping at 12th fret would be limiting for my playing. Wish they had more frets. I've read a smaller body tenor which is Bruno's thing. Good luck with the sale. Price looks good.

Very well built indeed. I don't have any other tenors to compare as they are not really my thing but it does appear to be smaller and thinner. I think most Brukos are. It sounds really great I just prefer soprano scale.

I'm not the best player as I haven't been playing that long but I added a video to the folder with the pictures. It was obviously taken before the string change with the old pyramid strings. For some reason I always keep strings so those are in the bag to whoever buys it.

We want it. Sent PM.

Thanks.

Mark and Dee Dee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom