FS - Deering Goodtime Banjo Concert Uke. Mint condition. UK seller.

ErnieElse

Reaction score
This instrument comes complete with mint "as new" condition gig bag, tone ring spanner (bought separately by me costing approximately £12) and two "as new" banjo strap loops (also bought separately costing approximately £5).

As the photos show the instrument is like new. I have owned it two years, purchased from Southern Ukulele Store in the UK. It has barely been played, just some light clawhammer for maybe an hour in total during that time. The head is totally unmarked. It is strung gCEA with Worth browns.

Southern Ukulele Store is currently selling this for £449 including the gig bag. Adding in the spanner and loops the total cost would be just shy of £460. I am looking for £320 and that includes next day postage in the UK. I am based in Yorkshire.

As evidence that I can be trusted please see the link below which provides a glowing reference on a recent sale.

http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com...bacco-Sunburst-Mint-condition-UK-based-seller

My reason for sale is simple. I find myself playing guitar almost exclusively these days. I am moving house and wish to sell most of my ukes. I had a dose of UAS in 2015 and 2016 and now I wish to reverse those acquisitions. Rest assured you can buy with complete confidence and will get a bargain. I also have four other ukes listed all of which are great buys for someone.

Thanks for looking.

Ernie

IMG_0509.jpgIMG_0512.jpgIMG_0510.jpgIMG_0517.jpg

Last edited:
I am the very lucky Uke'r to have bought this distinctive, loud and very cool Deering Banjo Concert Uke. :D

This is the second Uke that I have bought from 'Ernie' and once again his accurate description, fast and secure posting, excellent packaging and good communications made him a delight to trade with.

If you are in the market for a Uke then I strongly recommend you check out his other 'for sale' posts as he is an honest and honourable person and gets my wholehearted endorsement.

Regards
Dave

Last edited:
Top Bottom