Super tv pal ukette!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NatShar

Reaction score
Super RARE Tv pal ukette!!

SUPER RARE TV PAL UKETTE!!!

I've got a vintage Tv Pal made in the USA ukette for sale. I am moving and have no use for it. Would like it to go to someone who might like it.

Includes the ukette, original box (slightly damaged), original instruction booklet, and extra strings (extra strings have been opened and tied knots but never used). Was missing one of the tuning pegs so it has been replaced with an ebony violin peg. I will be also including all of three of the violin pegs untouched if you would like a luthier to change all the pegs to ebony. The strings are Aquila iuke mini strings. At it's current state it is not able to be tuned to a standard ukulele, more like a collectors item then an actual playable instrument. However, with the extra strings if you restrung it to include more tension on the strings, you might able to get something. The reason it is not tuneable now is because the strings are it are cut super short so you can't adjust the strings much. I don't know if could be tuned to standard tuning but I'm thinking it could be tuned to some tuning. Again, I am not guaranteeing this to be a functional playable ukulele but it is a really cool toy.

I have more photos of the ukulele as well as the box if you would like them just ask.

Make an offer. Shipping will be included (I'll pay for it) but please note I will only ship 48 US states. All sales are final, no refunds unless something happens in shipping. Please read this post carefully and ask any questions. For payment, I think Paypal would be the easiest.

I've a sold a few things on ebay over the years and have a good rating. I am not selling this on ebay because I think people would be more interested here.

Attachments

• P1010872.jpg
    P1010872.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 46
  • P1010873.jpg
    P1010873.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 42
  • P1010874.jpg
    P1010874.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 40
  • P1010875.jpg
    P1010875.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 28
  • P1010876.jpg
    P1010876.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
It's really cute, at the worst it would make a great wallhanger. I wonder how old it is. I'm not able to have any more ukes at present, but this is intriguing.
Out of curiosity, how much are you asking for it?

It's really cute, at the worst it would make a great wallhanger. I wonder how old it is. I'm not able to have any more ukes at present, but this is intriguing.
Out of curiosity, how much are you asking for it?

It is from the 60's I believe, that is when most of the TV pal ukes were made.Honestly just make an offer if you are interested. I don't have a set price, just a reasonable offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom