My New Job

Ken Middleton

Reaction score
I have a new job. From this week I shall be representing Ohana Ukuleles in Europe.

I shall not be actually selling the instruments, but I shall be quite visible. For instance, if you live in Europe and are going to be attending the Belgian Ukulele Festival next weekend, come and say hello. I shall be displaying some of Ohana's latest models at the show. Come and take a look and try them out.

Ohana are releasing some amazing new ukuleles this year - you really have to see them.

There's one thing that I would like to say. All the Ohana reviews that I have so far put on YouTube were done before I worked for the company. I gave my honest opinion at the time.

KEN

Whoa... Sweet... Congrats...

Does that mean you will get paid in Ukuleles? That would be awesome...

Congratulations, Ken!

Live the dream!!!

I'm going to quit my job one day and follow my lifelong ambitions... once I decide what those ambitions are...

Congratulations

I think it was a very wise move by Ohana to hire you. They are very lucky to have you representing them. They must have some really smart people at Ohana!

–Lori

P.S. –Thanks for all those reviews and songs you have done on YouTube. Great Stuff!!

Wow Ken, congratulations! That is incredible, I'm so happy for you. Thanks for another example taking the excuses away from us folk, you can make a living off of ukuleles after all

If any Ukulele companies want to hire me, I'm unemployed and willing :rofl: haha

That's great news Ken! Is there going to be a UK distributor? Ukulele Shop were listed, as such, but they weren't actually distributing, only dealing direct.

Mr. Middleton, first of all congradulations on your new job. It must be so nice to have a job doing something you love. Secondly, I have no doubt that wether you work for the company or not your reviews would be totally honest.

Last edited:
Congratulations on you r new job Ken, I am looking forward to your review of the new Ohana solid Mahogany pineapple 'ukulele. ;)

Ken, that's fantastic! You deserve it. One question - will you still be buying from other manufacturers and doing your reviews? I know I'm not the only one here who was helped in his decision to buy Kanile'a by watching your reviews of the concert and tenor!

Congratulations on the Ohana deal, Ken!

Ken, that's fantastic! You deserve it. One question - will you still be buying from other manufacturers and doing your reviews? I know I'm not the only one here who was helped in his decision to buy Kanile'a by watching your reviews of the concert and tenor!

I know it seems like it, but I have never bought that many ukes. I have commissioned one from Pete Howlett however.

Congratulations on you r new job Ken, I am looking forward to your review of the new Ohana solid Mahogany pineapple 'ukulele. ;)

I haven't actually seen one yet.

Mr. Middleton, first of all congradulations on your new job. It must be so nice to have a job doing something you love. Secondly, I have no doubt that wether you work for the company or not your reviews would be totally honest.

Thank for that. I appreciate your trust in me.

That is great news! When is the Ken Middleton signature edition uke coming out?? I'd buy one for sure:)

I don't know, but when it does you can have #1.

That's great news Ken! Is there going to be a UK distributor? Ukulele Shop were listed, as such, but they weren't actually distributing, only dealing direct.

Ohanas are a terrific brand.

sounds cool

It is.

sweet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As honey.

That's greatKen, Louis is a real nice guy.

I agree, he is.

great job!!! you get to talk up stuff you love for a job!!! with that.... you can NEVER go wrong!! it's like if i became a worker for Koaloha!!

d

I really looking forward to it.

Wow Ken, congratulations! That is incredible, I'm so happy for you. Thanks for another example taking the excuses away from us folk, you can make a living off of ukuleles after all

Thanks very much.

If any Ukulele companies want to hire me, I'm unemployed and willing :rofl: haha

I'd hire you if I owned a company.

I think it was a very wise move by Ohana to hire you. They are very lucky to have you representing them. They must have some really smart people at Ohana!

–Lori

P.S. –Thanks for all those reviews and songs you have done on YouTube. Great Stuff!!

Thanks so much for that comment.

wow. you lucky man!

I am blessed, not lucky.

Congratulations, Ken!

Live the dream!!!

I'm going to quit my job one day and follow my lifelong ambitions... once I decide what those ambitions are...

Dreams are good.

Whoa... Sweet... Congrats...

Does that mean you will get paid in Ukuleles? That would be awesome...

I'm rather hoping to be paid in money so I can buy food ...

So this means that you will always review the Ohana instruments and not review any of the other manufactures instruments on line?

Top Bottom