Graziano Selmer Style Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

skipmiller

Reaction score
Prior to my visit to Hawaii this Fall, I need to thin out my collection. This is the first of three that I will put up.

Graziano Selmer Style Tenor Ukulele - SOLD

I purchased this ukulele from the UU Marketplace in September 2016. I am at least the third owner. Following is the description at that time and a link to a sound sample by the previous owner,

For sale is a beautiful custom Selmer-style tenor made by Tony Graziano in 2013. Back and sides are a gorgeous curly koa. The top is Cedar with an oval soundhole and black/white purlfed rosette, and it has rosewood binding (top & back) with black/white top purfing, rosewood end stripe and back stripe, mahogany neck with slotted headstock, ebony fretboard/mop dots, ebony head plate /mop logo inlay, ebony bridge, excellent gloss finish, K&K pickup, brass trapeze tailpiece, gold Grover geared tuning machines, plush hardshell case and recent string update.

https://app.box.com/s/vd1ufx20iq0h6kzi2goj6khqk57kwb7u

The uke is in very good to excellent condition, there is some wear on the top from play, some minor builder marks and a small ding on the lower bout binding (can’t see it but I can feel it). It is a great custom ukulele, an excellent player with a sweet warm tone but is not a collector’s instrument. It would cost over $2400 to purchase new.

It is currently strung with Southcoast medium gauge linear strings (I like wound bass strings) which I find a bit heavy for my fingers but sound great. I can leave them on or restring with/provide a different linear or reentrant set.

PayPal Friends and Family please.

Attachments

• IMG_0404.jpg
    IMG_0404.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0405.jpg
    IMG_0405.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0406.jpg
    IMG_0406.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_0407.jpg