Cordoba 32T Tenor Ukulele

skipmiller

Reaction score
This is the second of my collection that needs to find a new home..

Cordoba Tenor Ukulele 32T - $350 + shipping

I purchased this wonderful instrument January 2016 from Fan Guitar and Ukulele in Richmond, Virginia where it was properly set up. It has a Sitka spruce top with solid rosewood back and sides, a mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard and bridge. Black TUSQ nut and saddle; chrome Grover tuners. A single Iluak ebony strap button has been added and it is currently strung with low G Aquila Red strings (reentrant G string also included). A polyfoam Cordoba case with strap is included,

This was my first Ukulele and it was great until UAS took hold. It has not been played much in recent months and deserves much better.

I can't upload any more images - PM me with your email address and I will send more if interested.

Attachments

• IMG_0412.jpg
    IMG_0412.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0413.jpg
    IMG_0413.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0414.jpg
    IMG_0414.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 54
My problem is I can't upload the images - my allocated space is full. To add more I've got to make space by deleting some of what is there and I suspect that will mean that the images already in a post will disappear. I can't figure out to delete an image anyway. Thanks for the suggestion.

Top Bottom