Like New Kanilea Kuuipo Tenor Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlohaKine

Reaction score
Kanilea Kuuipo Tenor, built September 2016, like new condition, always kept indoors in ideal conditions! I use the Planet Waves two way humidication packs in the case to keep the humdiity balanced.

It's been lightly played, and I always babied, and took very good care of it!

Deluxe curly koa body - High Gloss UV Cure
Heart shaped sound hole
Ebony fret board, bridge and head plate
Kailua beach sand position markers and logo

Retail price from Kanilea is $1550, music stores are in the $1300 range, without the leather hard shell case.

HMS $1395 - with canvas case;
https://www.theukulelesite.com/kanile-a-ku-uipo-tenor-3.html

This includes the Kanilea leather hard shell case, these actually cost extra from Kanilea and dealers, around $75.

USA sale, $1050, case and shipping included in the price!

You can click on the images to view them outside of the forum in your browser to see them larger.

Unfortunately my camera doesn't do this Uke justice, the gloss finish and koa look much nicer in person.

There's also my Profile that has a picture of it...

UKE HAS BEEN SOLD!

Last edited:
Hundreds of views and no replies, how sad... :(

I guess no one likes the heart. LOL ;)

I don't know, maybe as a business it's different? I know here as an individual (not business) we pay tax on anything coming from outside of the European union that is above about £35. Even if it's a gift. You pay regular sales tax (which is 20% at the moment) plus customs duty which varies depending on the item type but I think it's 3.5% for instruments. I bought a Kanile'a from the ukulele site and got killed on the extra taxes. It's a shame as there's so much more choice in the USA and of course Hawaii

I don't know, maybe as a business it's different? I know here as an individual (not business) we pay tax on anything coming from outside of the European union that is above about £35. Even if it's a gift. You pay regular sales tax (which is 20% at the moment) plus customs duty which varies depending on the item type but I think it's 3.5% for instruments. I bought a Kanile'a from the ukulele site and got killed on the extra taxes. It's a shame as there's so much more choice in the USA and of course Hawaii

Sorry to hear... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom