I've set myself a Goal

UkuEroll

Reaction score
I have decided that I must start to post some vids, the thing that has always hindered me is that I'm very self critical, if I can't do it right I hate to show people. My wife and friends have confidence in me and since I've been coming here mine has grown too.
So the deal is I plan to post my first vid, on my 100th post, and if I don't I urge any member to give me lots of grief untill I do.
Heres hoping

Regards

Hehehe, I told my self that I was going to do the same on my 100th, post but i chickened out. I bet you rock on the uke like a champ. Looking forward to your video.. hit 100 soon.

I'm just starting to make videos too now... but then realized my camera and I both thorougly suck. So I'm saving up for a camera and then I'm going to have more public places to play at. :p

If you feel like you might be to bad, look at my first videos. ;)
Its fun to start posting vids when you are all new and let people follow you on your way as you get better. :)

And urge you I shall.

If you feel like you might be to bad, look at my first videos. ;)
Its fun to start posting vids when you are all new and let people follow you on your way as you get better. :)
Woah good Idea! I should do this too! :eek::shaka:

Ok, I already hit 102 posts.. and still no vids, I better get busy. :eek:

Hey! Just noticed you're in Hampshire. I'm in Southampton - whereabouts in the great county are you?

Hello mate, I'm in Andover, Great to see there are some brits on here, can I add you as a friend? cos I aint got any boo hoo

Hello mate, I'm in Andover, Great to see there are some brits on here, can I add you as a friend? cos I aint got any boo hoo

Course you can! We could even meet up for a jam sometime (although actually fitting that into my schedule would be harder!)

hey. another brit here! new with stringed instruments though! only been uking since november! i'm in midlands

it is all about the fun man! good luck! and yeah.. look at my videos! i am so so so new at this.. i am not sure if my voice will ever get there.. but i hope my music playing will get better over time.. my youtube is kind of to document that.. i will sub when you have videos!!!

One of my favorite things about watching uke players on Youtube is seeing noobies make real progress. Sometimes you can really see the improvement from one vid to the next. I remember when Deach really sucked and now he just kind of sucks.;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom