Peanuts on the uke...

ha!!!
I think this is my one and only claim to fame brus:
in 2011 I doctored the original strip which said, "banjo".
I coloured and scanned it and posted it online and it went sort of viral - in the uke loving commune anyway
still always makes me smile whenever I see it reposted.
the original print I made is sitting in a picture frame on the drawer in the bedroom.
as an aside, I wrote a song just a few days back and roped in a few of my favourite friends for the video.
this thread post just made my day day man. thank you. :)
here's the song.

I love the song brother Jon....you just made my day! The song reminds me of some of the songs you used to post in a previous life. The only thing missing was the famous Eugene "knock" on the soundboard!

Cheers to ya, well done, not medium-rare!

I love the song brother Jon....you just made my day! The song reminds me of some of the songs you used to post in a previous life. The only thing missing was the famous Eugene "knock" on the soundboard!

Cheers to ya, well done, not medium-rare!

Cheers back at ya brother Glenn! yah brus, dunno what ever happened to Eugene...think he
mighta taken too much fizzy and speed and fell asleep under a rock.
If you ever find him let me know, k. :)

Eugene is in all of us... just like Peanuts is, or Michael Leunig, or Cliff Edwards - what ever we get, we are.
We are uke.
Hey - this one boomeranged right back at you brother Jon!
Thanks for the song - it made my day (I needed it)

Love the Sunbeam song and the cartoon! :shaka:

Not to change the subject, but this is pretty dang nice too...

Whenever you want to sell the Taropatch, Jon, let me know!

Funny I actually give waterman Ukes to the children born in my family including grand nephews and grand kids

Love "I'm Always Trying to Catch a Sunbeam"!! Really nicely done -- thanks for sharing!

Damn good song and recording Jon! I didn't realize it was an original until I went online to search for the chords so I could learn it :)

Top Bottom