FS Ken Timms Style O with hardcase; Near Mint!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotdogfingers

Reaction score
FS Ken Timms Style O with hardcase; $500.00 Near Mint!

Please read the entire ad:

I have a style O soprano uke made by Mr. Ken Timms of the UK. Purchased back in late June. The uke is near mint; the case if very good to excellent (A little black tape on the handle, a few minor scuffs on the covering).

While I realize I'm going to kick myself for selling this, as it is definitely a special instrument, I'm focusing on mandolin right now and this instrument isn't getting much play. So, off she goes to another loving home. Kept in my smoke-free home, in the case while not being played.

I'll include a set of worth clears, a nomad humidifier, and some aquilas as well. SHe is currently strung with worth brown mediums and she's sweet and LOUD!

Intonates perfectly all the way up and has surprising sustain up the neck as well. Like I said, this one is special and you won't be disappointed.

Can't offer a trial period on her as I will be paying bills with the funds, but I'm certain whomever decides to give this one a home will be satisfied, even thrilled.

I would like to get $500.00 for this one; this price includes insured shipping to lower 48 United States; will ship to Canada, but we'll need to discuss shipping price beforehand.

Paypal gift option preferred; or buyer to pay fees.
Please contact me directly at marktwincity@yahoo.com for messages and to request pictures; I can't seem to upload photos on to the forum and I don't always have access to the forum (while at work and such).
I've done a little business here on the forum, but a lot of business on ebay under user: markwinsal, with 100% feedback. I pride myself on this rating and work hard to make certain all buyers are treated according to the golden rule. Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom