Get together in SF Wed. evenings

jjsdad

Reaction score
A couple of us have been meeting a few times on the first and third Wed. evenings in SF in the Sunset district. If anyone is interested in joining, please PM me for the location. The next meetup is Wed May 6 from 6:30-8:30 pm.

Think you'll be doing this during the summer too? I'll be up there then.

sweeet!

I'm down to jam! Can someone IM me on AIM: DingDongkauai for more info! ^_^ sweet, aloha~!

Addi B

Count Robby in(this week)! Been awhile since I've seen the sunset boys...

robby, jeremy, russ and mike
had a great time playing last night with you guys and will probably be back in a couple of weeks. hope every thing is well with everyone.

mahalo,
nate:
shaka:
:cheers:

robby, jeremy, russ and mike
had a great time playing last night with you guys and will probably be back in a couple of weeks. hope every thing is well with everyone.

mahalo,
nate:
shaka:
:cheers:

hi Nathan, it was nice to meet and jam with you as well. you have some very nice instruments! see you in a few weeks.

Auriiite! I had a great time last night guys! A great, laid back spot to jam.

Pleasure meeting you Nate!

Hopefully the next time I come down, I'll be able to drag some folks along.

:shaka:

2 person party

robby,
liked the tune 2 person party that you did.
checked the internet and could only find the lyrics but no chords.
could you post up the chords.
hope you can make the next one.
thanx,
nate

robby,
liked the tune 2 person party that you did.
checked the internet and could only find the lyrics but no chords.
could you post up the chords.
hope you can make the next one.
thanx,
nate

Lets see... I think its: Bb, F, Gm, Eb. There are a couple parts where it gets switched around a lil with slightly dif strum patterns... Same chords tho.

mondays: 5/18 & 5/25

hi guys,
looking forward to next wednesday. a heads-up on the next couple of monday's at the kaleo. derrick is on vacation, so i will be leading the sessions. am planning mainly guitar playing with a mix of whatever people feel like doing. if you guys have the time, come on by.
bring music if you want to share
nathan

hi guys,
looking forward to next wednesday. a heads-up on the next couple of monday's at the kaleo. derrick is on vacation, so i will be leading the sessions. am planning mainly guitar playing with a mix of whatever people feel like doing. if you guys have the time, come on by.
bring music if you want to share
nathan

thanks for the heads up Nathan! i'll try to drop by. do you have sheet music to share in advance?

thanks for the heads up Nathan! i'll try to drop by. do you have sheet music to share in advance?
russ,
you already have some of it. will be doing HOTEL CALIFORNIA, YOU AIN'T GOING NOWHERE & STUCK ON YOU. been working on RIPPLE by the dead and EVERYBODY KNOWS by leonard cohen, will try those out. wanted to see if i/we can't get MY GIRL together. some beatles. . . .
hopefully a couple of friends with music will also show up.
am up for almost anything. propose it and i'll try it.

mahalo

Thanks for the heads up. I probably can't make it this Monday, but I might be able to come the following Monday.

Russ, feel free to bring my songbook with you on Monday. Some songs are from the Kaleo cafe book.

Hope to see you guys on Wednesday.

No Robbyah this week -- finals o_0 boo...

Hope to see you all soon tho! Any chance of a San Jo Jam anytime soon?

Top Bottom