UK or EU seller

Might be coming to London twice on cruise next April, I always have a uke or two with me, this is a 27 day cruise around british isles , normandy etc. Might be something to consider

Thanks :) I have something similar to that level at the moment so ideally am looking for something more or different. I appreciate your response though. I see you had a Risa previously and I totally would have gone for that!

uke1950 ... No. That is not the original post for the Ohana TK42 it is for my TK35. Please do not get involved with threads that do not involve you. You are misleading people and possibly causing me to miss a sale !!

Pix Fairydust ... Ignore the post by uke1950, he doesn't know what he's talking about. I have a mint condition limited edition Ohana TK42 (sinker redwood top, rosewood back and sides) with a Fishman AG pickup installed by a professional luthier. It is one year old and in unplayed condition. I want £380 including next day postage. The pickup plus installation costs £150 on its own so that prices the uke at £230 which is a steal.

I am looking to sell all my ukes as I move house and focus on guitar, so some people will get some real bargains.

I am not home for another week but if you are interested then I shall post some photos. It is a beautiful looking and unusual instrument made from a stock of ancient Oregon sinker redwood purchased by Ohana solely for this model. It is strung low G with Worth clear strings. Here is a YouTube review (not by me) ....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hc_lSE8Y8zY

Ernie

Last edited:
Thanks for the clarification. Unfortunately the pick up is not high up on my list, so I am not too keen on paying additional for that on an acoustic instrument. If it wasn't for the added price the pick up adds I'd be really interested.
I am looking for a way to play as quietly as possible for those times I can't sleep so would be open to an all electric ukulele. I'm looking either for that or a unique or high end tenor... Signs of wear and playing "love" are fine if reflected in the price

Last edited:
Thanks for coming back to me. I understand your reasoning for not wanting to pay the extra for a pickup. I like to use a looper pedal for chords and rhythm hence the pickup.

If you are wanting a quiet practice instrument for when you can't sleep then you'll struggle to find anything better than the Risa Stick, especially the Soprano size which is perfect for strumming in bed. Oh, did I mention that I also have one of these for sale (solid Maple, blonde finish) at a great price :) It has had quite a bit of use (mainly silent practice in front of the TV or in bed) but is still in great condition. Please pm me to let me know if you are interested. The instrument is currently with me here in Spain (easily fits in carry on luggage so is great for travelling) but I will bring it back home to the UK when I return next Wednesday if you are interested.

Rgds,

Ernie

Last edited:
Top Bottom