noooooo. finals!

Choboy

Reaction score
so of course this website has a lot of people awesome at the ukulele.
but how do you find time to play the uke and do anything else!!!!
some people have full-time jobs!
others (like me) are college students and it's finals week!!!

noooooooooooo. i have such little time to play the uke! :(
i find myself holding my uke while i study, but barely playing it.

dont worry baby mainland. wednesday at two i will run my hands all over you.
ALL OVER YOU!

Sounds like you're doing it right - have it close at hand and catch a few strums when the moment presents itself. I have a soprano in a drawer at work for those times when I take a five minute break or eat lunch at my desk. My concert is at home always ready for a few moments...

hmm. my choice... delinquency. signed up for 4 classes, only actually going to 1. instead, im working more, which is more fun anyway.

hmm. my choice... delinquency. signed up for 4 classes, only actually going to 1. instead, im working more, which is more fun anyway.

Nah, all work and no school makes Dustin a dull boy. :p

It's all about the six finals that I'm not too worried about. Plus work...which I start...IDK when...but soon...probably before finals. But yeah, I don't have much time to play uke during the week anyway, so i'm pretty used to it.

Now what's going to be extreme is full time work plus summer school over summer. Plus, I'll be living at home again, which means I can drive wherever I want. Time for uke then, is going to be severely reduced.

I'm finishing up a really rigorous college program, and I often used to go several days without playing uke. During finals, though, I found the best time to play uke was right before bed while I was still wired from studying. It's very calming. :)

lol. I've got finals starting this week as well. I realy haven't had time to place in the past week either.

I just keep looking forward to May 12th, when me and my ukes can go home and kick it outside :p

well i'm all finished with school. my work's mostly paper work from home (a few hours a week) and hourly sessions away from home 5 or 6 times a week. so i have looooooooads of time for uke. i've only recently got back into work after being laid off for a while.

The ukulele is the reason why I am so stressed and busy right now as finals are coming in. I think if I added it up... I've spent at least over 50 hours this semester checking this forum, finding tabs, and religiously checking MGM's store for new arrivals. If I would have put half as much effort into researching for papers and projects as I have researching what uke I'm buying next.... I would be a very un-stressed guy.

Believe it or not it's pretty easy if you're newly unemployed :biglaugh:

Top Bottom