Ken Timms Style O mahogany soprano ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

uuuuu

Reaction score
Bought from Mr. Timms in Sept 2014, serial number is 01170914. Excellent condition, a few scuffs and strum brushing, but minor (see photos). Worth brown strings and sounds beautiful. It’s a charmer. I’m throwing in a simple cardboard case.

$450 including USPS Priority shipping. No trades please. Selling because I am focused on another soprano.

IMG_5445.jpgIMG_5446.jpgIMG_5447.jpgIMG_5448.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5449.jpg
    IMG_5449.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 156
I've owned one of these before. beautiful uke man. super condition. super price. wish I had the dosh.

mountain goat / Jon Duncan and I, did a contest years ago, where I had donated one of these soprano's of Ken's as
the prize - a really wonderful instrument ! I should purchase this one - - - :)

If I could only keep one of mine right now...it would be my Timms soprano. Here on UU, we are so lucky to have a chance to grab one at a affordable prices. My Timms is the uke I take out in the morning to admire, and play a bit before I go off to a stressful day. A beautifully crafted object with a sweet long lasting tone for finger style and a wonderful bit of bark when played hard. So happy I bought it and then took the time to get to know it.

Beautiful uke folks, if you haven’t tried one it’s worth a look!! One of my favorites!

Are those PegHed tuners?

Would you be so kind as to share a close-up photo of the back of the headstock as in your last picture of the headstock front that has your verification card?

Thanks in advance. :)

Hi there Booli, yes. I waited until I saw a nice one with peghead tuners before I pulled the trigger, Art
IMG_5584.jpg

Hi uuuuu,

I miss having at least one of Ken Timms wonderfully crafted instruments in my collection -

Am interested if still available - PM sent! :)
Thanks! Ed G.

the uke is lovely and I am really glad it found such a good home, much thanks Ed and to UU as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom