C-beams at the the Tannhäuser Gate

Geesh , now I'll be humming that tune all day today .

Last edited:
I love this! You just made a new fan! Just gave you a thumbs up on YT! :music:

What kind of equipment/set up do you use to create this?

I love this! You just made a new fan! Just gave you a thumbs up on YT! :music:

What kind of equipment/set up do you use to create this?

Nothing special... for the video Samsung smartphone with the app CAMERAMX to allow you to do Kaleidoscopes.
Recored with a Samson Go mic plugged into a mac Air laptop and recored into Garageband where different cascade
filters were applied and extra arp bells were added by musically typing from the computer keyboard.
The video and audio were then combined in MOVAVI VIDEO editor for the MAC.

I see Blade Runner 2049 will be out October 6th and I thought it would be nice to do a little bit of
music in memory of Roy Batty who stole the show in the original Blade Runner with his C-Beam monologue.

Nothing special... for the video Samsung smartphone with the app CAMERAMX to allow you to do Kaleidoscopes.
Recored with a Samson Go mic plugged into a mac Air laptop and recored into Garageband where different cascade
filters were applied and extra arp bells were added by musically typing from the computer keyboard.
The video and audio were then combined in MOVAVI VIDEO editor for the MAC.

I see Blade Runner 2049 will be out October 6th and I thought it would be nice to do a little bit of
music in memory of Roy Batty who stole the show in the original Blade Runner with his C-Beam monologue.

You did this with an acoustic ukulele and no pedals? I am still amazed and intrigued now.

I don't think the new Blade Runner will be better but hopefully it won't suck. :p I am hopeful for the new movie.

Kit

Top Bottom