The winner of the free uke is...

robedney

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Here's the video of the drawing process:

And, as you can see, the winner is "choirguy"! Congratulations to choirguy and thanks to everyone for participating. Choirguy, I'm sending you a PM to get shipping info.

Congratulations, choirguy! (Missed it by only 3! That's probably the closest I've ever come to winning. LOL)

bratsche

You have to be kidding me! I only took 15 because my regular number (9) was taken by my friend Booli, so I went with the day of birth of my youngest son!

I will try to do it proud. And this ukulele will never be sold...if it leaves my possession, it will either be stolen or given away!

And I will also go to buy lottery tickets.

Wow!

Thank you!

Great giveaway and congratulations!

Congratulations, Choirguy! ^^

(l O)===[::]
(I missed by only 57! :/

You have to be kidding me! I only took 15 because my regular number (9) was taken by my friend Booli, so I went with the day of birth of my youngest son!

I will try to do it proud. And this ukulele will never be sold...if it leaves my possession, it will either be stolen or given away!

Wow!

Thank you!

Congrats my brother!

Don't you know that I did that on PURPOSE!?!? LOL :)

I wanted YOU to win instead of me. :nana:

I am so happy for you!!!!

and BIG thanks to Rob for his generosity and kindness for this giveaway....this was a lot of fun.

Mahalo

Congrats CG! I can't think of a more deserving person! I love it's going to be used in a classroom setting with the story along with it. There are so many lessons the students will learn from this one uke.
Thanks Rob; this made me feel really good inside.

Last edited:
Congratulations Choirguy and thanks to Robedney for doing this.

Congratulations, Choirguy! What pure and joyous karma!

Looking forward to your next NUD! :)

Congratulations Choirguy! Thanks Robedney for a generous giveaway too!

Wow!

Thank you!

Now that's cool! Booli deserves an extra fist bump for nudging you to the winning slot.

Enjoy your special prize! It looks like it will be in good hands indeed!

I just wanted to mention that the prototype arrived today. I had to pick it up at the post office after school, and only had time to unbox it and play a couple of chords before we had to pack up our camper and leave for our last camping outing of the year. I don’t have a lot of feedback about it yet, but it looks awesome (even as a prototype) and has a completely different sound than any other plastic ukulele I have access to (Outdoor & Waterman). It has a low G which I am not accustomed to on my plastic ukuleles, so it definitely has more depth. But much of the sound difference will be attributed to the carbon fiber soundboard.

Right from the start, I’m thinking that I could be convinced to order one of these (particularly in a concert size). The Orca is going to be a winner!

For now, I’m going to play it this weekend and I’ll have much more to say in the weeks to come.

Many, many thanks for the opportunity to win this ukulele—and the very quick shipping!

I just wanted to mention that the prototype arrived today. I had to pick it up at the post office after school, and only had time to unbox it and play a couple of chords before we had to pack up our camper and leave for our last camping outing of the year. I don’t have a lot of feedback about it yet, but it looks awesome (even as a prototype) and has a completely different sound than any other plastic ukulele I have access to (Outdoor & Waterman). It has a low G which I am not accustomed to on my plastic ukuleles, so it definitely has more depth. But much of the sound difference will be attributed to the carbon fiber soundboard.

Right from the start, I’m thinking that I could be convinced to order one of these (particularly in a concert size). The Orca is going to be a winner!

For now, I’m going to play it this weekend and I’ll have much more to say in the weeks to come.

Many, many thanks for the opportunity to win this ukulele—and the very quick shipping!

Glad to hear you got it! I hope it went camping with you -- that's the sort of thing it's good at :)

Congrats Choirguy and thanks Robert!

Top Bottom