FS: Moore Bettah Slotted Head Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuprin

Reaction score
It is with a heavy, heavy heart that I put my Moore Bettah up for sale. I don't get an opportunity to play very often and some unexpected expenses have brought me to having to part with this.

It is in very good condition with one pin-head ding in the binding on the lower bout (see picture) and some light scratches (see picture for worst one). A Fishman passive pickup has been professionally installed.

I'm including the Ameritage silver series hard case (pictured) and will ship for free within the continental US.

Here's the thread I started when I commissioned this ukulele:
http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?44303-My-Moore-Bettah-has-started!!!

IMG_9680.jpgIMG_9679.jpgIMG_9683.jpgIMG_9684.jpgIMG_9685.jpg

Last edited:
More pics...
IMG_9686.jpgIMG_9688.jpgIMG_9689.jpgIMG_9687.jpgIMG_9682.jpg

Last edited:
Ding (hard to see...you can see it in the purfling):
IMG_9676.jpgIMG_9675.jpg

Scratch:
IMG_9677.jpg

Good luck with the sale Chris. I remember when you commissioned this uke from Chuck, with your trademark maple binding. Someone will be getting an amazing uke with some serious mojo from your great playing.

Good luck with the sale Chris. I remember when you commissioned this uke from Chuck, with your trademark maple binding. Someone will be getting an amazing uke with some serious mojo from your great playing.

Thanks! To be honest, about 2 years ago I injured my left hand. Unfortunately I can't play as much as I once did and have sold off the majority of my collection. I truly never thought that I would sell my MB but I have to prioritize and I can't justify keeping an instrument that doesn't get much playtime.

I received an email last night from someone who thought this ukulele was overpriced. To be honest, I've been out of the ukulele game for awhile now and he made some compelling points about the differences between Chuck's current builds vs. mine which was finished in 2011. I had based my price on what I saw others had sold their MB's for (actually I priced mine a little less) but apparently it is more than this ukulele commands.

Last edited:
I received an email last night from someone who thought this ukulele was overpriced. To be honest, I've been out of the ukulele game for awhile now and he made some compelling points about the differences between Chuck's current builds vs. mine which was finished in 2011. I had based my price on what I saw others had sold their MB's for (actually I priced mine a little less) but apparently it is more than this ukulele commands.

So, significantly lowering the price to $2950 with free shipping to the continental US.

Chris, sorry to see you having to let this uke go. But, that is a crazy great deal on a MB tenor. This should sell in about 5 minutes.

If not because I have way too many ukes and am selling some of them at the moment....I would definitely grab this one. I love the binding, I love the fretboards, I love the inlays....I love everything about this uke.

Good Luck on your sale Christ!!!

Wow, what a smokin' deal! I'm surprised it's not sold. If only I played tenor...:shaka:

Wow, very lovely job in one of my favorite songs. Good luck on your sale! But more importantly, I hope you are able to continue to play because your joy in making music is obvious and you’re pretty darn good at it!

SOLD, thanks everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom