Kanilea TAT-C concert with case

Jddewitt81

Reaction score
Well those that know me knew I would sell this. I have literally had it a couple of days. The person I bought it from said it was brand new and it certainly looks it. I’ve only played it very lightly a few times since owning it.

The truth is I am just not a concert person no matter how much I try. Nothing wrong with them but I love my sopranos. I know I will probably never play it. I also have a couple other sopranos on the way so know it’s probably best for me to part with this.

That said; It sounds very good! Great build and quality!! A beautiful uke!! This is my first kanilea and have to say they build an impressive product!

It will come with a brand new uke crazy hard foam case.

I have sold here many of times here and I feel I got a pretty good deal on it; I wish to sell it for what I paid and pass it on to someone who will put it to use! $646.75. You pay shipping though and send payment as Paypal family / friends or you pay the fee. Bottom line is that I am not looking to lose any money on this as I feel it is totally worth this.

Pictures can be seen here.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Ga0P5TFuZMR9MAcy2

We bought from him and would happily do it again. Great seller, honest and accurate.

Pm'd. Thanks Jon.

Top Bottom