Wanted: Ukulele player in Honolulu May 14th

KJJ

Reaction score
I'm looking for a Ukulele player in Honolulu for a wedding on May 14th. I'm hoping to find someone who can do a cover of "Jason Mraz - I'm yours" for our first dance.
My email is kjanvier@hotmail.com or PM me and we'll work out a deal.

Thanks

I'm looking for a Ukulele player in Honolulu for a wedding on May 14th. I'm hoping to find someone who can do a cover of "Jason Mraz - I'm yours" for our first dance.
My email is kjanvier@hotmail.com or PM me and we'll work out a deal.

Thanks

well you came to the right place... i am sure there are more than a few people who can play that song!! anyone??

haha, im SO down for this. but you'd have to fly me from san diego. kekeke.

& after re-reading what you said, i dont even qualify -_- haha sorry for wasting your time.

talk to Aldrine. im sure if you fly him in from kauai he'll do it. and you know you'll get a good performance.

methinks the majority of the 808 ukers can play that song . . . and there are a lot of 'em, trust me!

Thanks for the help guys. Its good to know a lot of people can play this song, although I haven't found anyone yet. If you know anyone that can help me out in or around Honolulu let me know.

Why don't you fly in deach? :D

Thanks for the help guys. Its good to know a lot of people can play this song, although I haven't found anyone yet. If you know anyone that can help me out in or around Honolulu let me know.

you stay Hawai`i or you just getting married there? who's doing your planning? ask the planner. they usually have good recommendations especially since they'll be the one dealing with them during the reception. what's the point of getting somebody who can play the tune if they don't take direction right?

Top Bottom