The Ladies of Uke

Nickie

Reaction score
We don't see many pics of each other on here. So, since I am so proud of my ensemble, I thought I'd post one of us playing in the local John Lennon Tribute last Sunday.DSCN0112.jpg
We helped raise over $1300 for Metropolitan Ministries to feed the homeless on Thanksgiving Day. In case you're' wondering I'm the 3rd from the left, with a concentrating look on my mug.

Last edited:
Very nice meeting you Nicki. Here's a few of The CC Strummers with the music therapist at UCLA/Mattel Children's Hospital last month for our regular play and give-away visit, I'm in the back middle. (May I make a suggestion, attach your photo after all your typing, including two carriage returns, so you don't breakup the paragraph.)

Mattel 2017-9-27.jpg

Last edited:
I love seeing the photos!

Kudos to you for your fund-raising efforts, both Nickie and Mike!

Thanks for sharing :)

So Nickie you are third from the left or second from the right, I love your stylish glasses, nice color. You all look to be concentrating really hard. Congratulations to you and you as well Konamike from the important causes you both support.

Hi, Nickie! Thank you for showing off your beautiful legs instead of your beautiful ukulele. Actually I am not interested in your ukulele. :)

Hi, Nickie! Thank you for showing off your beautiful legs instead of your beautiful ukulele. Actually I am not interested in your ukulele. :)

Now now - be nice - we don't want the ukuleles to get jealous! :rolleyes:

I am not very lady-like, but here is one of me from our ukulele choir's first outdoor gig at a church neighborhood jam. We must have been a scary bunch as they put caution tape around our stage ;)

Congratulations on your wonderful fund-raising effort!

Attachments

• 21032836_10214707081978923_5240981161503563950_n.jpg
    21032836_10214707081978923_5240981161503563950_n.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

Ha ha! You made me blush!
Mike, thanks for the photo tip, I'm a real amateur at posting them. Congrats on your hospital ensemble!

Love those orchid-colored glasses Nickie!

Also love what you ladies are doing to make the world a better place.

Hi, Mike! Thank you for the photo. I see why you play bass uku by this photo. And I see you really enjoy it. I think Paul McCartney volunteered for it in the Beatles. :)

Hi, Laura! Thank you for the photo. I am really scared if such ladies marched singing Country Roads Take Me Home.

Top Bottom