Howlett Tenor for sale - UK

pix.fairydust

Reaction score
Hello,

This is up on eBay. If anyone is interested, please message me directly to discuss. Happy to talk through individually, why I am selling etc and discuss price. Thanks

Happy to hear you found strings that make it a joy to play! What strings did you settle on?

I went with living water strings. These are my new favourites, along with Fremont blackline

I like the Living Water strings, too. :) They are my go-to strings for my Black Bear soprano, and they work well on the Famous soprano also. My other strings are Aquila Reds, but they are very different in sound and feel, and I use them on the ukes where I want the extra punch and brightness. I used to think the LW were just like Worth (can buy those locally), but they are quite different.

No, it was for sale but then I closed the ad. Luckily no one was interested at the time, otherwise it would have sold

You can ALSO 'close' your own sales threads in the Marketplace, but since this is in 'Links & Videos' you would need to seek help from a moderator to close this thread - which you may want to do so as to avoid confusion in the future.

It is a simple task of sending a request via PM to the moderator's group inbox via:

http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/sendmessage.php

be sure to include the link to THIS thread in your message.

:)

Top Bottom