looking to buy a uke for around 160?

Ohana seems to be your friend for this. On Musicguymic's shop there's this vita soprano with a solid spruce top and this NEWWWWW solid zebrawood soprano.

Solid but not electric, I'm afraid. But you're for sure getting your value for money with those Ohanas.

Elderly Instruments is selling the Ohanas for a bit cheaper than MGM. $125 for the Zebrawood and 145 for the Pineapple. Most shipping for items over 100 is free. They are on order, though, at Elderly. MGM has them in stock. Both Elderly and MGM are good people to work with.

Maybe this thread will provide some assistance. BTW, where in Sac are you?

EG, bunch of us older guys from the 808 . . . play mostly traditional and contemporary Hawaiian at HSG and Hippie Guy is in Placerville, Dominator is in Roseville.

so i really like the kala acoustic electric that mgm has on ebay. any disagreements?

whats good for around that price? my bday was on the first and i got some moeny to buy one. any suggestions? i kinda want a acoustic electric and def. a solid top. post links!

i been looking at the lanikai STEQ tenor. look for the review on youtube.

I like the Lanakai or Kala spruce top concerts. They are pretty nice and around that price.

i was sayin that i really like the uke you suggested, the kala spruce top tenor.
im actually ordering it now from mgm :)

btw, is my pic showing up next to my name? how do i fix that?

Guitar Center has the new Cordoba all solid Mahogany Tenor Electrics......

They are 199.00.....Just wait for the Memorial Day sale which is around 10-15% off and order it by mail (free shipping)

Top Bottom