FS: Koaloha Black Label Superconcert

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanman

Reaction score
Up for sale is my mint condition Koaloha Black Label Superconcert very recently purchased from HMS. Here is the original page for this exact uke:

https://www.theukulelesite.com/shop...le/koaloha-black-label-koa-super-concert.html

As you can hear this is a uke with a strong clear voice, and the special black label bracing I believe contributes to this. At the same time the concert size body creates a lot of sweetness. And it’s just such a slick looking uke with the black accents all over. Beautiful new “classic” style crown fretboard inlays, bow tie bridge, hipshot tuners. The reason I’m selling is I can’t get comfortable with the Koaloha Tenor Neck. I’ve had two other Tenor necked Koalohas (a regular tenor, and a tenor necked soprano) and I’ve had to part with them because of the pain in my left wrist from a preexisting condition/surgery. The black label neck is somewhat slimmer than the standard Koaloha neck and I though this might be the ticket, but alas. It’s a shame because there is no sound like the Koaloha sound.

I paid $3400 for this beauty and am asking a firm $2750. If you know you like Koalohas here’s a chance to elevate to the black label with around a 20% discount. Comes with original Oahu wooden hard shell case, as well as full HMS setup (not the new expedited yet less comprehensive setup). I cover PayPal fees, buyer pays shipping of their choice.

Honestly I’m a bit on the fence selling this uke as it’s just so nice sounding and looking. So if I don’t get any bites I’ll have no problem hanging onto it for a while. Thanks for looking.
4C3ECC8B-675E-42F2-9FDA-05FB86ADFC69.jpg2705B3BA-04F9-4DB7-B1AE-D3436848E193.jpg

Attachments

• 6BC8BE19-7E92-45AE-9E4B-39C08B4F1605.jpg
    6BC8BE19-7E92-45AE-9E4B-39C08B4F1605.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Does the Black Label still have a flat fret board? I believe so but just checking.

No longer for sale, thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom