Sigma SUM-2S All solid mahogany Soprano - NEW

bazmaz

Reaction score
New Sigma SUM 2S soprano with Sigma gig bag.

Great classic looks and soprano tone. All solid mahogany, modelled on a Style 2

RRP is £225

Delivered in UK for £190

_DSC0850.jpg_DSC0851.jpg_DSC0855.jpg_DSC0856.jpg

Looks and sounds very nice, Barry. I would imagine it will hold up as well as the comparable Martins. A friend who was in theological seminary spent three years in China on a mission. He toured the Sigma factory and actually bought their version of the D-18 guitar right off the line for $400. What a buy!

Indeed, quite a write up. £190! ^^

Yep - it's brand new - the reviews on Got a Ukulele are made up of a mix of loan instruments and instruments acquired via blog donations. This is one of the latter. When reviewed they are then sold on in order to grab new instruments for review on the site. Eventually when losses mean that the instrument is of a lower value such that costs of shipping would not make the sale worthwhile they get given to local childrens charity or school. That way the blog is self sufficient, but not commercial.

This is snipped on retail price as I am not a store, but it is indeed brand new - the only play it had was by me for the review.

I wondered how you did it Baz. If a tenor I'd be tempted. I did find a dealer in Fredrickton in New Brunswick who had a Sigma tenor. So, wonder if distributor is Canadian and not US based?..

I 'believe' that Sigma are restricted from selling in US under that name. Their guitars ARE sold in the US under the name Kindred Guitars though. I'm in UK so these are widely available here.

The £190 price gets people a saving on the store prices for what is still a brand new instrument.

Price trim to £180 delivered in UK. Brand new instrument..

SOLD
Thanks for looking

Top Bottom