Romero Creations Soprano XS

I have one.

As it's scale is soprano, tuning is easy and sounds very nice but small as sopranino.

I have one.

As it's scale is soprano, tuning is easy and sounds very nice but small as sopranino.

Thanks. Do you feel the need to use a strap on such a small instrument. I definitely need a strap for Tenor and Concert to help the fretting hand, to move freely along the neck. Some Sopranos, I need that too.

I use strap when outside, but I don't use strap at home on my soprano. I play Soprano XS on my lap without strap. It is small and very easy to hold by right hand or on my lap.

Yes, the Romero XS has the scale of a regular soprano, but at a shorter overall length. The sound, however, is different from both soprano or sopranino. More like a quiet version of a tenor, IMO. It does come strung with a low G, too. I find it easy to hold without a strap.

Yes, the Romero XS has the scale of a regular soprano, but at a shorter overall length. The sound, however, is different from both soprano or sopranino. More like a quiet version of a tenor, IMO. It does come strung with a low G, too. I find it easy to hold without a strap.

I second that although mine was a tiny tenor
It’s the most comfortable instrument
Light weight and great playability
I should have grabbed it when a used one available on ukulele flea market !

Top Bottom