FS: Ohana SK20 soprano. Solid mahogany top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jer

Reaction score
Ohana SK20 with very nice Kaces polyfoam gigbag/case. Compensated, polished Tusq (made by Graptech as "man-made ivory") saddle.
Lower 48 USA buyers only. Priced to sell! $80 with free shipping to you. USPS money order payment.
Please read on for more details.

Purchased from Elderly Instruments.
SOLID mahogany top. Laminate mahogany back and sides.
Black and white body binding. Pearl style tuner buttons and dots on fretboard.
Geared tuning machines that work very well. They appear to be 14:1 ratio.
Aftermarket Tusq by Graphtech saddle with compensation. It came with some inexpensive plastic saddle, even though
the Ohana site states it should be bone. I'll include that original saddle in the accessory pouch on the gigbag. I'm a fan of Tusq on ukes and that's what went in.
Professionally inspected and setup.

This instrument is in like-new condition and has been very well cared for.
I can't think of a better value in a solid topped soprano than this model from Ohana.
It is as good or better than many, many instruments costing more.
I would not hesitate in recommending it to anyone looking for a good soprano at a great price.
Of course this is an even better deal, since I'm offering it at a used price.

I just put a set of D'addario Nyltech strings on it last week. They've settled some, but not
completely settled yet. Personally, I really like these on this uke. It seems to enhance the warmth of the mahogany.
I will throw in some La Bella strings too that I really like. Each pack of those can make two soprano sets if you cut them carefully. If you don't like them, pay it forward and give the rest away.

I have roughly $150 invested in the uke, case, and Tusq saddle.
I would like to sell for $80, and that includes USPS Priority Mail shipping with insurance.
I accept USPS money orders only as payment. If you're not familiar with those, they work like this:
You simply go to your local United States Postal Service office with cash and purchase a money order. They
are safe and secure. Then you mail the money order to me. If you're someone I have dealt with before
or recognize as a regular member, I may be willing to ship out the uke before payment arrives, so
long as I have confirmation from you that the payment is at least in the mail.
**Mainland USA buyers only please.**

I'm selling because I simply don't need this right now, and want to get a little cash back.
I do like the uke though. I don't have any issues with it.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions, or to tell me that you definitely want this. I don't
have a smart phone, so I'm not always connected online. Please allow a bit of time for me to respond. Most of the time I can respond within 12 hours or less on most weekdays. Reply time could be longer if it's a Friday or Saturday. You might have to give me an extra day or so there.

Sorry the pictures aren't of higher quality. I don't have a high quality digital camera, just a small computer tablet with built in cam.

Thanks!

Last edited:
******Sold****** Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom