Deach Appreciation Video Contest ***WINNER***

generem

Reaction score
AND THE WINNER IS….

1st of all, I wanted to say thank you to all that participated. I thought that all the entries were creative and really fun songs that captured Deaches essence in our little community here in the UU forums.

2nd... I wanted to give a big THANK YOU to Harold O. He is the other UU member that generously doubled the prize money.

I asked both Harold and Deach to help choose the winner over the weekend. It was a hard choice to make but we felt that this Video deserved the win Over All

!!!Winner!!!

But… Because I thought it was Soooo close between three entries that I’ve decided to send UU T-shirts to these two participants also.

In no particular order
Video 1
Video 2

Once again.. Thank you to all that participated. You all did a great job.

Harold also wanted to say "Honorable mention to the chicken, the dog, the phone."

Deach.. Thank you for letting me host this Contest in your honor. Keep up the good work that you are doing in our UU community.

:shaka:Winners, please PM me your contact info for the Prizes:shaka:​

congrats DeG! it was a romantic tribute to a romantic guy. thanks to you guys who hosted the comp too!

Congrats to the winners!

Just to make things clear, I really didn't want this contest to happen. Generem instisted. I am really honored by everyone's entry. It's a very humbling experience. Thanks to everyone involved especially Generem and Harold O.

Excellent contest. The winner's entry was fabulous!!! Congrats to all the winners.

Good job, guys!... Now I can order my t-shirts without thinking... "what if I win that contest?" :p

Just to make things clear, I really didn't want this contest to happen.

Which is why I feel like I should've won. After all, wasn't I honoring Deach the best by not even entering the contest in the first place?

:anyone:

Er, um... well, congrats to the winners anyway! :p

JJ

Which is why I feel like I should've won. After all, wasn't I honoring Deach the best by not even entering the contest in the first place?

:anyone:

Er, um... well, congrats to the winners anyway! :p

JJ

I, for one, Thank you for not entering!

:p

Wow! Thanks guys! I guess that sentimental sucker punch I threw worked:D There were couple videos in this contest that I would have chosen over mine. I think the contest was a big success. I'm also thrilled it was picked as MVOW as well...whew! I should have played the lottery today!
Thanks again!
:shaka:

Yay.. Congrats DeG.. I was just about to post that yur vid was also the MVOW..

Just to make things clear, I really didn't want this contest to happen. Generem instisted. I am really honored by everyone's entry. It's a very humbling experience. Thanks to everyone involved especially Generem and Harold O.

You deserve it big guy. Props to all that participated.

Really great job DeG! Some nice ukulele playing too. Deach brings out the best in all of us.
---------------------

By the way, what ukulele were you playing in the vid?

By the way, what ukulele were you playing in the vid?

Thanks, its a solid Koa Pono tenor model PKT-2-E. Last Christmas, I gave my wife a list of about 5 different tenor ukes that I wanted from MGM,(after she did not fall for my shameless attempt at weaseling a Pineapple Sunday out of her) and she chose this one. I'm really happy with it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom