What can you tell me about this COAST brand Baritone Ukulele

mg93108

Reaction score
Hi

Brand new here....
I love my "new to me" Baritone Ukulele. I know that it is older and I've done a decent amount of research but can't seem to find out much about this particular unit. It sounds like there were a number of Coast named companies but I haven't seen one with a logo like this. I'd appreciate historical information that the forum might provide.

Thanks

MG in Santa Barbara

IMG_3115.jpg

IMG_3117.jpg

IMG_3118.jpg

IMG_3119.jpg

IMG_3123.jpg

"Be nice! It's a gift you give to others and to yourself"

I just picked up a baritone that looks just like that one, same tuners etc., and I’ve been having a great time with it. Mine is branded "Artist Ltd." They’re post-war Japanese. Mine has a stamp where the neck meets the back of the head.

I just picked up a baritone that looks just like that one, same tuners etc., and I’ve been having a great time with it. Mine is branded "Artist Ltd." They’re post-war Japanese. Mine has a stamp where the neck meets the back of the head.

Mine doesn't have anything where you are mentioning. Where have you found info on this? I'd love to learn more about it. The action on mine is really high but the saddle is as low as it can go. But the nut is really high. Same with yours? Love to see a pic!

Anyone else have any information on "Coast" or on this uke in particular?

Top Bottom