What would you do with $1 Million dollars?

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
My friend and I were talking about this the other day. What would you do if someone gave you $1 million dollars. To make this easier, let's imagine that this money was tax free so you actually got the full mil.

i would buy a house, get my gf whatever she wants haha, give some to charity, then put the rest in the bank for my childeren trust fund hahahah.

Hmmm. At the standard bank rate of 3+% , I would put it away, collect the salary of 30k, keep my life the same and retire really early. Then after retirement, take my million and live like a king. This is if you're going on the bargain basement 3%. With that king of money you can get 7% or more from just a bank let alone some other investment tools. At 7%, thats 70k doing absolutely nada.

The natural behaviour would be vasting it in a few years I think and then being unhappy about the wasted money.
I myself would wast only half of it and change the other 500 K into some stocks or other investments. Probably into Euros and it will double in a year ;)

When I got 1M$ I buy house from beer :D

I'm pretty chang so I'd save majority of it and just buy what I need. And I'd also give a bunch to my parents to get the house renovated.

buy a Mcdonalds store, i heard they cost 1million and if you don't profit over 1million in the first year you can sell it back to them.

Make it from 1mil - 50mil in 10 years :D

Force Jake to teach me to play like him. Then I would tour the world stealing all of his thunder.

is this before or after taxes? if its after, then i would...

pay off my house. pay off all the cars. pay off all child support in one lump sum. put away the rest in the bank and live off the interest, while working only part time and the rest of the time working on my own business... whatever that may be.

buy more ukuleles and give me out to spread the joy of playing the ukulele haha. either that or get a bunch of chicken sandwiches

Buy a Mazdaspeed 3, a Kamaka, and a decent airsoft gun. Then I would invest the rest in various stocks and mutual funds, diversifying appropriately, so that in 4 or 5 years, I have easily more than a million dollars, a car, a kamaka and a gun. :)

Top Bottom