Perplexed???

MGM

Reaction score
How do you get it thru to someone that if they left the ukulele on a sofa and someone sat on it that warranty will not replace it....I dumbfounded that the customer expects a replacement or repair under warranty LOL

How do you get it thru to someone that if they left the ukulele on a sofa and someone sat on it that warranty will not replace it....I dumbfounded that the customer expects a replacement or repair under warranty LOL

well did the ukulele resemble a pillow.. was it a pillow uke.. because if it was.. then YOU ARE AT FAULT.. so stop making those.. it mixes people up!

It doesn't? Good to know. :D

By the way -- it wasn't me.

I'm quite dissapointed that your warranty does not cover a$$ damage. Us heftier guys might have an issue with this. Must remember that when purchasing.:rolleyes:

Eh Mike, try reply in pidgin and see what happens! Nah, bad idea - just might confuse the buggah mo.

Mike!!!!

I cant believe you posted this... You Promised!!!

And to clarify, I didnt sit on her. It was during heavy love making.. She was so beautiful that I couldnt help myself.. One thing lead to another then crack!!

J..K.. :rotfl:

Out of Curiosity, What kind of an ukulele was it?

Was it a Sears Craftsman 'ukulele?

hey Mike,

he probably think he could do it huh? he looked at your 100% feedback and said, "oh, he'll do it, he 100%!". Just send him some duct tape.

Eh Mike, try reply in pidgin and see what happens! Nah, bad idea - just might confuse the buggah mo.

That makes it a good idea. If the guy can't understand it, that's his own problem. Heck, I can understand pidgin.

How do you get it thru to someone that if they left the ukulele on a sofa and someone sat on it that warranty will not replace it
Explain that the idea is a$$inine.

This just goes to show, even if your ukuleles have the best warranty around, you still have to cover your ass. What?

I feel sorry for the poor guy. If it happened to me, well - that would be a catA$$trophe.

Top Bottom