FS: Kaces soprano ukulele gig bag

EDW

Reaction score
New Kaces soprano gig bag. It is well made and well padded. I just bought it, but decided to go with a different case instead.

$22 shipped in the US

Send me a PM or email

I am sure someone has a naked ukulele just dying for a cozy place to live!

what is the inside length (longest) dimension?

I have a longneck soprano that could use a good case :)

thanks,

I can double check measurements when I get home, but this info from the website should be correct:

Internal Length
22.25in
Internal Width
6in
Internal Depth
2.5in

Last edited:
Nice bag, nice price. Someone should snap it up.

Still available!

IMG_0239.jpg

Last edited:
I don't need it, but just wanted to say these are really good bags.....well worth the price, in my opinion.

true confessions

I am sure someone has a naked ukulele just dying for a cozy place to live!

I don't like to divulge my personal habits in such a public place but yes I do have a naked ukulele that lives next to my bed. I just sent you a p.m. so only you can read all about it:)

Yesterday I made a comment in the Forum that I think these ukulele collections are like adult dolls. I keep finding evidence of this. And now I want to get a black dress (gig bag) so I can take her out with me.

No deal, still available

I'll throw in a set of Aquila strings to sweeten the deal

I'll give it one more try....

I don't like to divulge my personal habits in such a public place but yes I do have a naked ukulele that lives next to my bed. I just sent you a p.m. so only you can read all about it:)

Yesterday I made a comment in the Forum that I think these ukulele collections are like adult dolls. I keep finding evidence of this. And now I want to get a black dress (gig bag) so I can take her out with me.
Too funny. And true. Of course if you're a guy, they are action figures.

Top Bottom