pickup install

valde002

Reaction score
If I want to have a Misi pick up installed after purchase, and a strap button, where would I go or send the uke to?

Not sure I trust anyone in my local area to do this. Does anyone send theirs out, or who does this?

Thanks!

Hi, valde002!

Before some one gives you good online shop, I just tell you my experience in local.

I think you have some music shops and guitar repair shops near by. I have some. When I have some trouble with my ukuleles or guitars, I just bring them and ask. I had a tuning trouble on my guitalele last week. 5th and 6th strings went sharp after even 1st fret. I thought I had to lower nut or set back saddle contact of these strings. I brought the guitalele to a local guitar repair shop. The repair man asked me which strings I use. I answered him it was just cheep set and I did't know the make. He suggested me that many people did not double strings in such case, but this often happened by cheep strings, just change strings first then see what happens. I changed strings and the problem was solved.

He is like local Booli. You may have Booli in local too. And if you find a Booli in your local, you can ask him whenever you have a problem in person. They have wisdom as well as experience and knowledge.

Last edited:
I have also found a tech at my local shop I trust. They mostly work on guitars, but will all take care on a ukulele as well especially if you have a relationship with them. That’s the advantage of a local shop. “Everybody knows your name”

Top Bottom