VINCENT - Don McLean. Instrumental

You stole my song......how dare you;)

Just kidding, it sounds great. So does the Ko'olau strung in low G, what a difference. I think you should keep it, unless you want to sell it to me!!!

Sounds Great Brenda ... I love that song ... I agree with you the Ko'olau is a keeper with the Low G. I put a Low G on mine and it sounds great as well.

Lovely, Brenda. Really nice.

Aloha Brenda,
you got a new band aid, this one sounds clearer and bright. Where did you buy it from? ������
Great job on song, reminds me of the 70s , when we were probally had a much simpler lifestyle and happier care free times

Last edited:
Beautiful! Thank you for posting - I love this song.
Coincidentally, there's a movie out now called 'Loving Vincent', that is about the last days of his life. I'm planning to see it on Thursday :)

Beautiful! Thank you for posting - I love this song.
Coincidentally, there's a movie out now called 'Loving Vincent', that is about the last days of his life. I'm planning to see it on Thursday :)

Thank you
I am not aware of this movie. I should take a look.
This must be the theme song? I wonder who play van Gough.

Thank you
I am not aware of this movie. I should take a look.
This must be the theme song? I wonder who play van Gough.

This is a link to the trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRDSTw6mNwY

The whole film is done in the style of his painting, by painters...not animators. I read his autobiography years ago ('Dear Theo' - all letters to his brother). Don McClean's song just fits him perfectly, especially that line, 'the world was never meant for one as beautiful as you'.

Thank you all for watching and the nice encouragements
The thumb pick is a guitar pick. I filed it down following MM Sten instruction!
It’s definitely made the notes come out loud and clear. All my videos are raw with no AMP so I need all the help I can get until the human nails grow back.
Thank you again for the comments.

This is a lovely song and well played Brenda. There are a few songs and this is one of them that I wish I could play the words as well as the Tune. I like the thumb pick also!

Top Bottom