Official Jason Mraz - I'm Yours music video

I liked the music video version a LOT. I really want that mp3...that and Ekolu's live version of Honestly.

Anyone know some of the specific spots this video was flimed in? I was pretty sure it was hawaii, but I didn't regcognize enough of the spots. I recognized the waterfall where they were all jumping in, because a friend had a picutre of that on their facebook. And I recognize the airport, but that's about all. I think there may have been some shots from Makapuu too, near the UH reasearch labs, but maybe not. Anyone spot more?

i like that version of the song better, has a kick to the original since the original got kinda old.

WOW. That is my home island of Kauai in the vid. No doubt. I saw the Kauai Bus Stop sign @ 2:32.

*edit* yeah all islands in the vid. Saw Charley's Taxi which is an Oahu thing, but still cool none the less that he was on Kauai.

not to be a kill joy or anything haha, but what did the video have to do with the song, i do love the song tho. I think there should've been some ukulele players popping out playing along, this video does make me want to go to hawaii now also :D.

Put favorite YouTube Videos on your ipod...

although you can't download the mp3 right now, you can put it on your ipod video, nano, or touch...or even your iphone...
there's a program called isquint...it's free, just to let you know.
it pretty much converts the youtube videos and puts it in your itunes.
all you have to do is type "isquint" in on google and download it...
if you have a PC, there's other programs you could use too.
there's more directions on the website, but it's really simple.

tell that punk to get off the coping!

haha! this video reminds me of growing up in Corpus Christi, TX...except we didn't jump off waterfalls, we had a couple of bridges...

although you can't download the mp3 right now, you can put it on your ipod video, nano, or touch...or even your iphone...
there's a program called isquint...it's free, just to let you know.
it pretty much converts the youtube videos and puts it in your itunes.
all you have to do is type "isquint" in on google and download it...
if you have a PC, there's other programs you could use too.
there's more directions on the website, but it's really simple.
is isquint for mac?

oooh. im tagging this for later.

I'm pretty sure he filmed it here in Hawaii on different islands... He made a good choice. The ending reminds me when I have little jam sessions at bbq's. everyone seems to join in at the chorus :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkHTsc9PU2A

Wow, that pond they were jumping into is a pond way up in the Maunawili falls in Koolau mtns on Oahu. I've been to that exact spot doing my own cliff jumping. Brings back good memories. Great song by the way...

Top Bottom