WTB Roundback baritone ukulele

Maiden Uke

Reaction score
Anyone have a Roundback baritone they want to sell? Clearwater or Ohana? If so, please PM with info. Thanks!

Bump, still looking for an Ohana or Clearwater Roundback baritone. Anyone?

How about a Vega Arthur Godfrey model?

Thanks for your offer, but looking specifically for the Ohana or Clearwater baritone model. Others might be interested in your Arthur Godfrey Vega though, you might want to post it here in the Marketplace.

I sold an Ohana RB on this forum to one of the Seasonista's (actually it was a trade as I remember) but I don't remember who it was, sadly. I felt bad that he wanted to sell it right away and it was up in the market place. Perhaps a search could find it but it might have been about 2 years ago. Since the mailbox here does not hold many conversations it has been deleted. Don't know if he ever sold it or not.

Did some searching and it was "strumsilly" in '15 and he did end up selling it. Perhaps contact him to see who he sold it to. If you search in the marketplace forum area you will find his post. search (Ohana Round Back Ukulele). Good luck. It was hard to find way back when I was looking for one.

Top Bottom