Cool uke shirts for a great cause for kids

ukeinfused

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
Take a look at Shropshire Foundation's latest endeavor:
Great looking Uke shirts! I especially like the black sweatshirt. :)

https://www.customink.com/fundraising/shropshire-music-foundation-t-shirt-fundraiser

Shropshire Music Foundation is one of my very favorite non-profit charities.
On a shoestring budget, Liz Shropshire and a few staff create music programs for kids in refugee camps all over the world. They are ASTONISHING and have touched thousands of lives.

And they do it with ukuleles! The way they do this is to give volunteer teen leaders a ukulele, teach them how to play it, and then train those teen leaders to work with younger kids (who usually sing and learn to play the penny whistle or a harmonica). Much of the time, the instrument given to a child is the single thing a child owns (imagine a penny whistle as your only belonging!).
Shropshire's newest programs work with Syrian children in refugee camps in Greece. Check it out:

www.teachingchildrenpeace.org

Last edited:
This seems like a great cause!

If I can set aside some extra cash in the next day or two, I will buy at least one shirt.

Thanks for sharing this :)

I'm checking my budget too. These kids need all the help we can give them. I can only imagine what they go through.

Thanks to all. I edited my post to better describe the work of this great group.
Dollar for dollar, they make more impact than any group I know...

Top Bottom