How do you delete photos out of the upload manager?

Try this: Manually delete them where you posted them by editing your post. If the post is in a thread that you closed, you can re-open it to do this. You should be able to delete them altogether once they are not in a thread.

bratsche

Thanks for the suggestions.
That doesn't seem to work. They live in the "Home" section of the upload manager. I deleted them out of the post...but they continue to live in the upload manager. I also tried moving them to an album and deleting the album...but no luck.

I can't be the only one with a full upload manager???

Hmm, that's weird. I could swear that's what worked for me. I only deleted one photo when I sold some strings. I just looked, and it's no longer there in my upload manager... I try to keep things tidy there, as I read that one's available space is very limited.

bratsche

Try this, at the top of the window click once on Settings.

UU Settings.png

In that window at the bottom of the left column click once on Attachments.

UU Attachments.png

To the right will show all the posts to which you had an attachment. At the bottom of the list click once on Show Thumbnails.

UU Show Thumbnails.png

To the right of each listing is a small white check box. Click once on each of the check boxes for the items you want to delete, then at the bottom of the list, click the Delete Selected button.

UU Delete Selected.png

Last edited:
Thank you that worked.

Top Bottom