F/S 2017 Blackbird Farallon $1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

mickblue65

Reaction score
I purchased this in February 2017 new from the ukulelesite. (I think it was manufactured in 2016.)

It's in good condition. If one looks carefully one can see some signs of slight wear. In the right light one can see a slight indentation between the sound hole and the bridge. There is also a little bit of wear on the finish where the uke has rested on my leg when I have played it.

Comes with deluxe padded soft case.

If you have been hankering for one of these, but think the $1500 price tag for a new one is too steep, this is a great deal.

I live in Dallas if you are in the area and want to inspect in person.

Attachments

• IMG_0895.jpg
    IMG_0895.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0901.jpg
    IMG_0901.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0906.jpg
    IMG_0906.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_E0894.jpg
    IMG_E0894.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_E0898.jpg
    IMG_E0898.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 112
Can’t believe no one is going for this. I am waiting on delivery of 2 ukuleles, otherwise I’d bite.

Yeah, if I didn’t already have a Farallon I’d have bought this one. Excellent deal.

LOL, it hasn't been on here for long. Then again with Christmas coming people may have to put a damper on the UAS.

Well I am a bit surprised that I have no takers even though it has only been a few days. I will lower the price to $950.

Well if I didn't already own one I would jump on this. By the way, from one of your photos above it looks as if the top is gloss, while mine is matte everywhere except the headstock. Is that the case, or just a reflection?

Well if I didn't already own one I would jump on this. By the way, from one of your photos above it looks as if the top is gloss, while mine is matte everywhere except the headstock. Is that the case, or just a reflection?

Mine is also matte everywhere except the headstock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom