Tenor Makala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flibble

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm selling my tenor Makala, I know its far below the usual quality advertised here but it is in as new condition and would make a great Christmas present for a big-handed beginner.

Really only advertising on the off-chance there is a buyer in the English East Midlands, I have no interest in posting this given the low asking price ... £45.

IMG_20171125_234326092.jpg

Just an idea -

If it does not sell here, you could always donate it to a church, library or kids hospital in your area, and feel good about putting the instrument on the hands of someone who may really need music in their life right now.

Good luck with the sale! :)

Good luck with the sale. I suspect that there are a limited number of players in the UK’s East Midlands who view this forum (so relatively few people will see your advert here). In the spirit to trying to help might you consider the likes of eBay and Gumtree - sorry if you’re already using them too.

Makala are good starter ukes, but of low value, as you have said, unless you're desperate for the money, I'd suggest giving it to a worthy cause, (just a suggestion, don't feel pressured).

I just gave my starter ukes to an old peoples home so that someone else could enjoy them, (& I'm not a rich person by any means), but it did give me a certain satisfaction knowing that they were going to be appreciated. :)

It appears this ad is viewed as not fitting with the forum. I'll close this now as the uke is selling elsewhere. While I am of course grateful for suggestions my financial situation is not of relevance in a thread selling a ukulele on a forum section devoted to the selling of ukuleles. I am well aware of donation possibilities and have used them in the past, and I'm sure I will use them again. In my view the Makala offers an opportunity for serious beginners and I am offering someone looking for a good starting instrument a significant saving.

Best wishes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom